You probably watched videos more than once, where the image is shot with a rotation of 360 degrees. How to shoot such a video or photo? There are two ways, one of them is more laborious, and the other is very simple.
- The first is to take several photos from different angles, and then combine them into one picture using a special program.
- The second is to shoot using a panoramic camera, which automatically collects photo or video fragments into a single picture.
All panoramic cameras have a 360 degree rotation angle. This means that the device captures the image from above, below, to the right and left of the subject. Each such model contains at least two lenses for spatial shooting. Today, manufacturers went further and said that two cameras are not enough to get a high-quality picture, so a good panoramic camera should have more “eyes”. But such an addition significantly increases the cost of the gadget.
Each 360 ° camera has several matrices for processing information from two streams at once. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to the processor when buying. It should provide a good photo processing speed. In addition, an important criterion, when choosing a camera, is the expansion of the image. If you plan to view the captured frames in 3D glasses , then the device must support 4K shooting.
Today in the market of gadget you can find panoramic cameras of various shapes and various functionalities, as well as any price range. Let’s take a closer look at their best models!
Insta360 Air is a great budget model
It is a spherical camera, the weight of which is only 26 g. The baby has two lenses and two 8-megapixel arrays. The video extension is 2560 x 1280 pixels.
- good data transfer rate;
- excellent mount to a smartphone that acts as a holder for the camera.
Speaking about this manufacturer, one cannot but recall the Insta360 Pro model . This is a professional camera that has six lenses. But the minus of such a device is that the weight of the sphere is 1.2 kg. It comes with a comfortable stand. You can record a picture on a hard drive, for this a USB connector is provided. There is also an output for an external microphone. The cost of such a gadget is very high, so only professionals can afford such a purchase.
Samsung Gear 360 – awaits the second generation
The camera has two lenses, a video extension of 4096 x 2048 pixels, which is enhanced when taking pictures. The device is perfect for broadcasting online.
- quickly transfers a picture to a smartphone, stream speed 24 frames per second .;
- has a convenient handle for mounting;
- Supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Xiaomi Mi 360 ° – stylish and powerful camera
A metal case and durable glass protects the device in the event of a fall. Three control buttons on the top panel, there is a slot for a memory card and microUSB. It has two 16-megapixel matrices, a viewing angle of 190 ° cameras, thanks to this the transition between images is invisible. The extension of video frames is 3456 x 1728 pixels at a flow rate of 30 frames per second. Battery capacity (1600 mAh) is enough for an hour of continuous shooting.
- Protection against dust and dirt
- Convenient and compact tripod for the camera
- The presence of two microphones for sound recording
- Has Wi-Fi to connect to a smartphone
- The presence of a proprietary application to control from the phone
EyeSee 360fly – spherical action camera
A great option at an affordable price for fans of extreme shooting.
- Shockproof housing
- Protection against dust and moisture
- Convenient various fasteners
- Compact dimensions
However, there is a big minus – this is just one lens for shooting, directed upwards. Therefore, the image at the bottom of the camera will not be captured.
Ricoh Theta S – a multifunctional device for creating high-quality images
It has two parallel lenses, on different parts of the body. This is the second generation of cameras from this manufacturer. The previous version of the Ricoh Theta M15 had limited functionality and less internal memory. The new camera eliminated the flaws and added a powerful lens to get high-quality photos.
- The ability to record panoramic videos in Full HD quality
- 8 GB of memory
- The presence of 2 wide-field lenses
The disadvantage of this model is the lack of a slot for a memory card and microUSB.
Panono Panoramic Ball – Ball Camera
For shooting, it is necessary to throw the ball up, at this time all its 36 “eyes” completely fixes the images around, which ensures the absence of blind spots. Of course, you can shoot and place the camera on a tripod, but the quality of the photo will be different. Thanks to a special program, you can view the received image online from your phone.
- Shockproof housing, fall protection;
- 36 lenses and 108-megapixel extension when shooting photos;
- Internal memory 16GB;
- Photos can be stored in a special cloud server for spherical photos.
Magicsee P3 – action device
It has two 8-megapixel lenses, a special shooting mode that allows you to take 60 frames per second, with a data transfer speed of 30 frames per second. The camera also contains a dual microphone. In addition, the kit comes with a protective case for shooting under water.
- Three shooting modes: video (3040×1520), panoramic photos (6080×3040), Slow-Motion mode (1520×760);
- The ability to take pictures under water at a depth of 30 m;
- Separate slot for battery and memory card;
- TFT display for viewing materials.
From all of the above, we can conclude that the 360-degree panoramic camera is an additional accessory to the phone. It will fit perfectly into your life, but when choosing a device, remember the main rule – the price matches the quality. But lovers of high-class pictures and professionals who need to view ready-made pictures online will have to pay a small amount for a really good camera.
Leave a Reply