Not sure how to grab the attention of your audience on social media? We’ve prepared 12 tips to help you create truly engaging content.
If these are some philosophical thoughts that are close to you personally, an entry on the page of your idol, then yes, you will read it. But imagine that such a message just comes across in the feed – how much attention will it attract? Most likely, you will scroll through it and go on looking at funny pictures.
The moral here is simple: if you’re in social media marketing, add an image to every post. You can also use discord text generator for creating valuable font text to improve text visuals. Pictures attract attention and make you linger on the message; they collect likes and comments – what you need to promote your profile.
Use your own photos
If you are a frequenter of photo stocks or simply grab pictures from the Internet, stop doing it right now. Other people’s images will never convey the mood of your brand and will not be able to accurately reflect it. Research Centre Marketing Experiments has shown that pages with life, rather than copied photos are followed 35% more often.
Here are three tips for making beautiful social media images:
- Find a photographer and work with him – a professional will provide you with the best shots.
- If your budget doesn’t allow it, take pictures yourself, but use a device with a good camera.
- Make sure that the picture is an organic complement to the text and convey the meaning of the entire post, and not discord with it.
Turn Evergreen Content into Images
Visual information stays in memory 65% longer than textual information – these are the features of the brain. Why not use them to promote your profile on a social network?
Choose the best post with “evergreen” content and make a beautiful infographic, diagram, map out of it – in general, imagine it as a picture.
An image can even be made from a quote from a famous person or a historical fact. Just write it on a beautiful background and save it in a graphic format.
Tips for creating a picture:
- Reflect the main ideas of the text content, do not try to put as much information as possible
- Use special tools – you can hardly do with Paint alone
- If you need more text, it’s better to add it to the description
Share customer reviews and comments
Imagine that you are going to buy something new, but first you want to know more information about the product. Who do you believe more – the seller or the person who already uses the item? If you chose the first option, then you entered that tiny percentage of buyers who believe everything that marketing presents. Most people will try to find out the opinions of real users, and they will look at about 7-10 reviews.
Even if there is already a block with reviews on your blog or on the page of an online store, this is not a reason not to post them on social networks.
Choose the most attractive comments, format them in a readable format and place them on your page. It’s even better if you answer, for example, thank the subscribers for the kind words.
Follow visual trends
You may have a ton of ideas for visual content, but first of all, you need to understand what works and what doesn’t. Use social platforms and Google search to spot trends.
For example, on Instagram, you can register the hashtag you need and analyse the most popular posts with it. It’s even easier with a Google search: write a query about web design trends and read articles.
Provoke subscribers with contests
The fastest and most reliable way to grow your audience and increase engagement is to launch a contest. Here are three mechanics for example:
- Like, comment and repost to join. Have you noticed that the first conditions of almost any competition on social networks are to subscribe to the page, like and repost? Do the same!
- Tag a friend. The more friends your followers mention, the higher your reach.
- UGC is content created by users. Subscribers make posts according to the theme of the contest and tag your page.
Leave a Reply